|NFS Payback: December-Update
|Need for Speed Payback receives a new update and delivers new contents and the Speedcross Extensionpack:
The december update brings the cars Mazda RX-7 Spirit R, Volvo 242DL, Volvo Amazon P130, Plymouth Barracuda, Nissan Skyline 2000 GTR and the BMW M3 Evolution II E30 which will appear in Fortune Valley. Find the car, escape the cops, keep the car. Once you’ve acquired the car, it will then be available to purchase from a dealership of your choice.
The first car to go find is the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R, with more cars to arrive in the comings weeks.
Additionally the update will contain a new game mode called Drift Runs. These are based on the Drift Trial events. Up to 8 players will be able to take part in the event, with a multiplier being given to those that are in front (distance wise).
In total there will be 10 different drift runs, available in both day and night settings.
Additionally the update contains BMW M performance parts and wheel support for the Logitech G29 and Logitech G920.
The changes in detail:
- New feature: Abandoned Cars.
- New game mode: Speedcross.
- New car class: Speedcross.
- Two news cars as part of the Speedcross update: Mini John Cooper Works Countryman and the Infiniti Q60 S.
- New visual customization options for the BMW M4 GTS, BMW M5, BMW X6M and BMW M2.
- New game mode within Speedlists: Drift Run.
- Steering wheel support.
- Speedcards can no longer be duplicated.
- Corrected an issue on the Nissan Skyline 2000 GTR where ride height would only change the camber of the wheels.
- Part tokens are now the right colour when collecting them from shipments.
- The mini map will now correctly route you when playing the Mac Truck blockbuster mission. As a result, you will now longer be routed down a dead end.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause your nitrous gauge to not refill.
- In the double or nothing event, players would sometimes find themselves stuck in a looping state if you get busted, this no longer happens.
- A UI callout for "My Speedlist Loadout" should now be visible.
- Drifting should now unlock front bumper customization options as expected.
- There is now a pop-up after completing the "Recommended" daily challenge "Beat 3 Autolog recommendations".
- Players will no longer drive through the road around the airfield, please keep your tyres firmly above ground.
- Rav will no longer take a jump (badly) during his race against Tyler.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to sometimes disconnect while moving from one Speedlist to another.
- The event "Proving Grounds" will now reward the correct amount of money and REP.
- Fixed a typo that said "Huarya", we blame autocorrect.
- Players would sometimes find themselves in an online game with no HUD, no pause menu and the event not starting. This doesn"t happen anymore.
- Fixed a typo "Powerful mssage" in the Solar Sprint event. Message or massage? Find out in-game.
- Repositioned some of the collectible chips that was placed too high for some cars to collect.
- Removed some collision walls that did not belong in the desert.
- The off-road starter cars should no longer give the appearance of being locked when purchasing them for the first time.
- Applying a window decal to the Nissan Fairlady 240Z will no longer apply it to the spoiler, diffuser and hood.
- Loading screens will no longer claim that a level 275 car is needed for ranked Speedlists.
- One of the billboards, south east of Silver Dam will now be visible in the game world at all times.
- Live tuning sometimes caused players to lose control of their vehicle, not anymore.
- Nitrous now refills correctly on a level 399 Chevrolet Camaro Z28.
- The achievement "Another Man"s Treasure" now unlocks correctly.
- Speedlists would claim it"s actually "Libery Desert", when in fact it"s "Liberty Desert".
- Weld Racing Rims now fit Drag cars correctly.
- Players can now install all 'Vertex Edge' parts without the need of the part set on the NISSAN Silvia Spec-R Aero.
- The CWest branded diffuser on the Honda S2000 is no longer restricted by the exhaust.
- Two of the Need for Speed branded front splitters on the Acuras RSX-S are no longer misaligned and off center.
- Jess is no longer the driver in the Nissan Fairlady instead of Tyler in the "Racer"s Revenge" event. Bad Jess, stay in your own car.
- The pillars in front of Kobashis mansion now have the correct size collision box applied to them.
- Players will no longer lose part tokens after restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to reset when entering or teleporting into the Braxton area.
- Players will no longer find themselves disconnected from a Speedlist if their controller disconnects during the loading screen.
- A players win-rate is no longer affected if they join a Speedlist part way through.
- The achievement "complete all 5 events in a Speedlist" is no longer rewarded incorrectly.
- The nitrous flames on the Ford Mustang Foxbody will now align with the exhaust when the Need for Speed bumper is equipped.
- You can no longer join a Speedlist during the last two events.
- Modified a checkpoint in the liftoff event that could be missed by going too fast over a jump.
- Corrected a problem which resulted in no in-game VO from being played.
- The license plate on the Chevrolet Bel Air is now restricted when applying The Alchemist hood trunk lid.
- Beating Udo Roth will now unlock the corresponding achievement.
- "Don"t lost a single round" has now been corrected as one of the side bets, it now reads "Don"t lose a single round".
- The tyres on the Plymouth Barracuda no longer clip through multiple fenders. You"ll get to play it soon.
- You can no longer unlock the same Derelict multiple times.
- Music will no longer play at full volume during Lina"s phone call scene in the Highway Heist.
- The chemical formula for Nitrous is N20, you will no longer be putting NO2 into your game, which is probably for the best.
- The cinematic camera will now do more cinematic things.
- In a Speedlist event on "Gamblers Victory Lap", your car will no longer be able to drive under the map.
- Sliding the smoothness setting from 0 to 100 will visibly change a Wrap's reflective surface.
- The speed trap "Paparazzi" will now only award three stars at 150mph, and not 149mph. Go a little bit faster, it"s only 1mph.
- "Unlocked Hoods now Customization" now reads as "Unlocked Hoods Customization".
- Daily challenge progress will no longer reset if a player teleports.
- Icons are no longer different colors on both the world map and game map.
- Pressing down to select "no" when prompted to "join another Speedlist" will no longer bring up the Live Tuning menu.
- The trunk and bumper on the Ford F150 Raptor will no longer clip through the vehicles body when at 100% damage.
- When leaving the "Agent Escape" race, the Police roadblock will now disappear as expected.
- Fixed a decal issue on the Ford F150 Raptor.
- Stance is no longer reset after selecting front fenders on any off-road car.
- The racer "La Triste" has fixed his rims, they will no longer flicker during the "Noche de Muertos" race.
- The level of dirt on the spare tyre on the rear of the Land Rover Defender now matches its surroundings
- Parked cars will no longer spawn in the air and fall to the ground in dramatic fashion when driving north of the "Elysium Dash" event.
- The Volkswagen Beetle"s Off-road Super Build's rear suspension has had its animation fixed.
- Multiple performance tweaks and improvements.
Du musst eingeloggt sein um Kommentare verfassen zu können.
Bitte logge dich mit dem Formular auf der rechten Seite ein. Falls du noch nicht
registriert bist, kannst du hier einen neuen
kostenlosen Account anlegen.